Life is change. The pace of change is accelerating. Few of us will have a job for life, or even a career or profession for life, making everyone a life-long learner. But learning is limitless; no one can know it all. So how do you decide what to learn? And how do you make sure you learn effectively and efficiently, with depth and understanding, in the shortest possible time? How can you do less, but be more?
At Limitless Learning Limited, we specialise in breaking big, difficult concepts into a limited number of manageable chunks that are logically structured to build comprehension. Our products, sessions, lessons and courses regularly teach, test and reinforce key concepts so you can learn with minimal effort. Now doesn’t that sound good? To make it even easier for you, we add in large doses of storytelling, music, entertainment and games to make the learning process engaging and enjoyable.
We pride ourselves on creating rigorous learning materials that are unapologetically demanding of learners so that you know there is a deep understanding of the learning goals and new knowledge can be applied successfully in unfamiliar situations. And then we add some fun so you enjoy it and keep doing it – keep learning!
We don’t teach to a test. We teach you to be your best.
We provide consultancy services to a variety of institutions, corporations, government organisations and charitable foundations. We specialise in using optimal instructional and content strategies to create bespoke, award-winning materials. We provide content for school students and teachers, professional development and training for corporations, and behaviour change marketing campaigns for governmental Read more
Our rAPPidRevise suite of mobile apps were the first test-preparation apps in the App Store to incorporate game-based learning, social media and location-based leader-boards. The apps were shortlisted by Apple for Editor’s Choice of the Week in May 2011. Our user base grew organically to tens of thousands of users Read more
- Getting started with using virtual reality in the classroom really is this easy | @scoopit via @xsune sco.lt/8mTK09
- One band's music videos, thousands of teacher fans, millions of student views and hundreds of educational uses, all… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- A UK teacher's care and passion changed lives and won her the global best teacher prize ow.ly/MSlt30j5cTM
- What happens when a child's why questions are instantly answered by the internet and Alexa reads them a bedtime sto… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Have a fun carnival with graphing functions! ow.ly/ebCt30iSqxh
- A Helpful Science Dictionary App for Students and Teachers - Educators Technology | @scoopit via @joevans sco.lt/7KPQQb
- Techtivities that link animations with dynamic graphs so students can form and interpret relationships between attr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- A great way to create storyboards and cartoons sco.lt/60odwP
- Free digital activities to help every student learn and understand mathematics ow.ly/Nr9l30iSqsd
- Creative Commons Youth Jury teaching resource to help young people understand their 5 Rights to access digital tech… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…